RCAA Member questions regarding transfer of membership
RCAA Members, please use the link below to access the application form.
Do not use the standard application button to apply for ASORC membership, as this will delay your application.
- Complete the ASORC Membership Application for RCAA members only.
- In the ASORC Member Dashboard upload the following documents:
- A National Police Check.
- Your CV. Ensure your CV (Resume) is up-to-date with duty statements or position descriptions. Your CV should include comprehensive details of any relevant employment experience in the rehabilitation counselling industry and highlight your specific Rehabilitation Counselling skills and experience.
- Have your qualifications certified by an Authorised Witness. Your qualifications must be official transcripts (including AQF rating) and show the date the degree was awarded/conferred and list of subjects completed. If you are unable to obtain official transcripts you will need a letter directly from your faculty stating you have completed the course*, or electronic PIN protected official transcripts. If your qualification is from an overseas university, please see additional requirements on our Overseas Qualifications page.
- ASORC will notify you once your application is approved. Due to the high volume of applications, please allow up to three weeks for this process to be completed before following up on your application.