ASORC ® Conferences
The Australian Society of Rehabilitation Counsellors Ltd. ASORC ® holds National Conferences focusing on current issues facing the rehabilitation sector in Australia.
Conferences are held in major centres throughout Australia, attracting attendance from not only members but also a broad range of stakeholders of the rehabilitation and allied health profession.
The purpose, goals and objectives of the Conferences are as follows:
- To educate/inform
- Build capability in our industry
- Inspire best practice/innovation
- Market the value add of rehabilitation counselling
- Professional development
- Networking/bringing people together in the field of rehabilitation counselling
- Promoting ASORC ® and the profession of rehabilitation counselling
- To influence policy
Participants are drawn from a cross section of rehabilitation industry professions, State and Federal Workers Compensation Authorities, Commonwealth and State Government Agencies and support staff from the higher education and research sectors.
ASORC ® members receive discounted rates for conference attendance.