RCAA Member questions

RCAA Member questions regarding transfer of membership

The information provided below is to assist with your application for ASORC Membership.

RCAA Members will have access to a separate application form. Please do not apply for ASORC membership using the standard application button.

Please click here to apply for ASORC Membership. Complete the application form and submit your National Police Check and certified transcripts.

No. There are no additional application or membership fees for current RCAA members

  • Complete the ASORC Membership Application
  • In the ASORC Member Dashboard upload the following documents:
    1. National Police Check.
    2. Your CV. Ensure your CV (Resume) is up-to-date with duty statements or position descriptions. Your CV should include comprehensive details of any relevant employment experience in the rehabilitation counselling industry and highlight your specific Rehabilitation Counselling skills and experience. 
    3. Have your qualifications certified by an Authorised Witness. Your qualifications must be official transcripts (including AQF rating) and show the date the degree was awarded/conferred and list of subjects completed. If you are unable to obtain official transcripts you will need a letter directly from your faculty stating you have completed the course*, or electronic PIN protected official transcripts. If your qualification is from an overseas university, please see additional requirements on our Overseas Qualifications page.
    4. Evidence of your RCAA membership, ie membership certificate or tax receipt.
  • ASORC will notify you once your application is approved. Please allow up to two weeks for this process to be completed before following up on your application.