Seeking your views: Private Health Insurance Chronic Pain7th Feb 17
To assist in their advocacy work, Painaustralia is seeking the views of our members including consumers and healthcare providers on your experience with private health insurance in relation to the prevention and management of chronic pain.
PainAustralia are hoping to be able to offer a range of constructive recommendations to health funds in the context of a review of private health insurance.
They would be grateful if you could respond to any of the following issues by email by Friday 17 February.
- The importance of private health insurance to you and your family.
- Why you do or do not have private health insurance?
- Do you believe health funds offer reasonable coverage for services to prevent
and manage chronic pain at an affordable price?
- The cost and benefits to you of the health insurance tax rebate.
- What other measures could be developed to help people with chronic
pain reduce the cost of medical care in a public-private health system?
- The importance and value of private health insurance to your patients.
- The potential for health funds to offer insurance that provides reasonable
access to services to prevent and manage chronic pain at an affordable price.
- The costs and benefits to your patients of health insurance or the health
- Alternatives to the health insurance rebate to support a mixed public-private
PainAustralia would value your response to these questions or any other comments you may have.
Should you wish to discuss the survey, please call Lesley Brydon on 0413 990 991 or Linda Baraciolli on 0404 931 031.
» More Recent News
7th Feb 17
To assist in their advocacy work, Painaustralia is seeking the views of our members. » FULL STORY
13th Dec 16
» FULL STORY
12th Dec 16
» FULL STORY
2nd Sep 15
Take a look into Australia's Future » FULL STORY