Benefits of Joining ASORC ®
Make a commitment to your profession and to your own personal development by lodging an application today.
- Biannual copies of the Australian Journal of Rehabilitation Counselling AJRC (Subscription value $150.00) Our Journal has the prestigious listing of Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- ASORC ® Code of Ethics
- ASORC ® Core Competencies for Rehabilitation Counsellors
- Quarterly ASORC ® newsletters and news/web updates
- Member rates for the biennial ASORC National Conference
- Member rates for ASORC ® State sponsored Professional Development Events
- Opportunities to win free attendance or discounted rates to major national conferences endorsed by ASORC ®
- Ambassador Membership card (for Full, Associate and Affiliate members). The combined Ambassador/ASORC ® membership Card offers reduced rates for dining, accommodation, goods and services.
- Opportunity to apply for ASORC ® sponsored research grants (open to 3 year + full members only)
- ASORC ® Student Prize to students of ASORC ® accredited Universities
- Access to resources in the members portal on ASORC ® website
- Full members of ASORC ® are entitled to the formal use of letters MASRC ® after their name and the ASORC ® logo in professional correspondence, business cards and publications. MASRC ® stands for Member of the Australian Society of Rehabilitation Counsellors.
- Access to recommended Professional Indemnity Insurance http://www.asorc.org.au/membershipinformation/professional-indemnity-insurance
- Networking opportunities with like-minded professionals