Australian Society of Rehabilitation Counsellors Ltd. ®
ASORC ® is the peak professional body representing rehabilitation counsellors throughout Australasia. Established in 1976, ASORC is a non-party political, non-sectarian and not for profit organisation.
ASORC ® Mission
The Mission of ASORC ® is to promote the profession of rehabilitation counselling and to foster the professional capability of members.
ASORC ® Vision
To remain the pre-eminent professional body for rehabilitation counsellors.
ASORC ® Strategic Plan 2016 - 2018
Download Strategic Plan Summary
ASORC ® provides:
- A long standing and respected voice for the profession (over 30 years since inception).
- Resources, education, mentoring and supervision necessary for members to achieve career advancement and enhanced credibility in the profession and in the community.
- Access to latest research and academic commentary through the ASORC ® Journal (AJRC).
- Access to a network of similarly skilled and minded professionals across Australia.
- Access to industry cognisant insurance, Ambassador Card privileges, conference discounts and other benefits derived from the size and strength of its membership.